We’re all a bit quirky, right?
We all have those silly little things that make us giggle to ourselves but generally don’t draw attention to these things.
Well, I am.
I’m going to share with you a list of 7 things that make me giggle that I may or may not be embarrassed about.
|freedigitalphotos.net Stuart Miles|
- My nails are hideous. I bit, pick, scratch, rip them all to hell. The best part is that I can leave a patch of nail polish on each finger for two weeks and not even care. You know, when it starts to come off but you don’t feel like doing anything about it so there’s a messy dot of color in the center of your nail. Manicure, smanicure.
- A few days ago I was too lazy to wash a regular spoon so I used a gigantic one to eat my cereal.
- The cereal mentioned was my dinner.
- I had major cramps. I took so many ibuprofen and drank so much coffee that I nearly sh*t my pants. I also thought it was hilarious. (Read the bottle, take as instructed)
- Using much too vulgar language while laughing at about 150 decibel, losing my voice and slapping my knee, while sh*t faced drunk brings back memories and sounds like fun to me.
- I still dress like a teenager. One of my favorite T’s is fluorescent yellow with a kitten wearing horns on it. My other fave is too explicit for this blog.
- I mentally high five myself when I eat a vegetable.