Do you know what your most wanted life looks like? If you could live any way you wanted, how would that be? Where would you live? What kind of home would you have? What kinds of things would you do?
Start writing these things down as a journal entry.
Add as much detail as you can; imagine yourself being there, feeling how much you love your life and feeling the happiness and ease inside you.
Write down colors; textures, sizes and anything else you can think of.
Add some visual elements such as a patch of color or sketch. (Don’t worry about perfecting it, we’ll do that later)
Some things to jot down…
- How much money do you have?
- What kind of home do you want?
- What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- Would you want pets?
- Who does your family consist of?
- What kinds of things do you want to do?
- Where would you want to travel?
- What type of job do you have?
- Where do you want to live?
- What’s important to you to have in your life?