So here’s what’s been happening;
I’ve been feeling a little shitt-ay lately so haven’t been around here like I usually am. I took a break and have been trying to enjoy some summertime in the lovely outdoors.
The weather has been atrocious…it went from 40 degrees (which I love and most complain about) to tons of rain and temperatures which require a jacket and perhaps socked feet (in my shoes of course, silly)
I haven’t forgotten about my beloved friends here at Girlfriendshoes or the posts I have not written. I have in fact, been keeping a mental list of things to come.
Here are a few things to watch for in the near future:
- An awesome review from Soak Yourself
- My mother’s kick ass summer ice cream treat recipe (super quick and easy!)
- Girlfriendshoes just for fun Giveaway (prizes to be announced in post)
- An update and details on how I make money online
- Guest posts (woot woot!)
- A couple of cute craft ideas
- A new website by Girlfriends Are Like Shoes but an entirely different type than girlfriendshoes.com
That’s all I’m telling for now. The rest I will unleash incrementally. *smiley face*
Check out Girlfriendshoes’s awesome sponsors on the sidebar, you won’t be disappointed.