I’ve been busy lately doing tons of arts & crafts! I have a ton of things to show you. I am starting with Shrinky Dinks and some of what I made with them.
I’ve been a girl of few words lately. These cool websites have been keeping me entertained during my quiet time. They are so awesome I thought I better share them with ya!
- Pinterest†I’m so addicted to this website! The idea behind this site is to ‘pin’ the things you like to your boards. This site is full of everything; recipes, diy, decor, sites, tips, general, places, art, and everything else. I’ve come across many more great blogs and sites by using this site. Also, my list of diy and crafts has grown immensely. Check it out, I guarantee you’ll be hooked too! (Request an invite, I got mine the same day) Click my follow me button on the right sidebar!
- Hammer Schlemmer†This site will keep you glued to your screen for a while. It’s got some of the weirdest crap ever but some of the coolest stuff ever too! It’s got a gift guide and it’s the perfect place when you have to find a gift for someone and don’t know what to get. It’s really unique stuff.†
- Smashion†A place to sell and/or buy; clothes, accessories, footwear and beauty products. It’s like a smaller scale e-bay type of place where you can build your own store in no time and sell your new or gently used stuff.
- Make Use Of†This is a great site to go to for everything you want to know about computers, apps, and sites. You can sign up for a daily email of a list of cool sites. They also have free guides and how tos. I’ve learned a lot from this site as well as found some useful sites.
- ShopStyle– This site rocks for finding something specific. I looked for ‘black booties’ for example. There’s apparel for men, women, kids, stuff for your home, shoes etc. You can search and filter out anything you do or don’t want. I usually do a search for the cheapest price range first. There’s some awesome deals to be found. This is my go to site when I’m looking for something new to buy.
ShopStyle search: †Try it out.†Well, there’s the five main sites I’ve been visiting lately. I’m super impressed with these sites and hope you’ll enjoy them too!