Creative Ideas to Copy
- D.I.Y. mini planter by A Beautiful Mess – These are so cute I went out straight away and bought some clay to make my own.
- Calendar Journal by Wit and Whistle – what a great little compact way to keep a journal that you can go back to and reference by any day of the year so easily.
- D.I.Y. Round Hanging Table by The Merry Thought – Ever cute! …and functional!
- Fabric Bowls by Bread & Buttons – Omg I love these! I tried to paper mache bowls and it was a major fail. Maybe I’ll have better luck by adding some fabric. Great gift idea even!
- Outdoor Mats (Sit Upons) by Lil Blue Boo- what a great idea! The post was written geared towards girl scouts but really, who couldn’t use these. Camping, local sporting events, even hanging in the yard. Love these, especially because they are waterproof.
- D.I.Y. Photo Shrinky Dinks by Discount Queens – Aww, these could be made as magnets, pendants, bracelet charms, you name it! Keepsake city!
- Bowling Ball Garden Art by Birds & Blooms – Apparently this isn’t a fresh idea but I have never heard of it before and I’m just in love with how cute these are. What a great way to add some fun into your garden!
- Stacked cardboard letters by Tornado – I just love this idea. You could spell out anything, great idea for a baby’s room or even ‘family’ in a living room…yikes, I want to try this bad. My local Michael’s is currently out of these letters but I’m gonna be watchin’ for them.
Which ones are you going to copy? I love finding new creative ideas so much! Find tons of creative ideas on my D.I.Y | Crafts pinboard.