Journal Writing Benefits
- Your mind is your most powerful tool.
- Use journal writing to understand yourself better and your thoughts.
- Help reduce stress and gain some personal insight.
- Notice patterns and adjust your attitude to focus more on positive things.
- Helps to get things out. Write as if you’re talking to yourself. Vent away.
- Releases what’s pent up inside of you.
There are no rules. You can journal about anything you want, whenever you want.
- Reflect on things
- write about your future,
- write a poem or make a list
- Use colored pens
- clip magazines
- use photos
- make a collage, decorate and let your creativity through.
Your ideas will start flowing as you go. Make it fun!
Stay tuned for a plethora of journal writing ideas and journal writing prompts! Here’s one to get you started…
Journal Prompt 1
Make a list of your strengths. Nothing is too small or insignificant to list. Stay positive and have fun. Use this strength finder test (just create a free account) if you need a little help
In the meantime, if you don’t yet have a journal of your own start browsing journals here.