I wrote a list of things about myself. Lately I’ve been learning a lot about myself that I didn’t realize, I won’t get into detail, and that’s made me do a lot of thinking of things about me, things I like and things I dislike.
Image by stefano principato via Flickr
A list like this could go on forever but I limited it to 35 things.
1) I never understood the love for chocolate until I fell in love with it myself and now have to eat it every day.
2) I am super duper sensitive.
3) I swear excessively.
4) I hate my thighs.
5) I love the beach.
6) I love to fish.
7) I absolutely hate the winter.
8) I often ignore texts (oops, sorry guys)
9) I don’t like talking on the phone.
10) Mailing something seems to be a huge chore for me to accomplish.
11) I figure that if I had an average time for being grouchy I’d say it was 8 p.m.
12) I get headaches before rain.
13) I wish I had more room to be creative. A craft room or something.
14) I am not very physically active and I think about doing more every day.
15) I don’t actually do anything to be more active.
16) I love to shop online.
17) People that complain about small things really piss me off. So what if you have to do the dishes, at least you ate.
18) I worry too much.
19) I react with my emotions.
20) I can be very hurtful and rude to hide sadness.
21) I love to laugh.
22) I truly appreciate good people.
23) I have a fascination with crime, mostly murder and serial killers.
24) Online dating can really suck.
25) Real life dating can really suck.
26) My cat overwhelms me with joy.
27) I wish I was rich to help make my loved ones lives easier.
28) I wish I was rich to make a difference in peoples lives in general.
29) I can’t imagine the pain of losing someone in a car crash or in other unforeseen ways.
30) I love all things soft and fluffy.
31) I have a dream.
32) I love sunshine and coffee.
33) I have too many notebooks.
34) I wish I felt attractive without wearing make up.
35) I just learned to do sudoku puzzles and can’t stop doing them.
I think it would be interesting to make a list like this every so often, once a year maybe, and compare them. I also think you can learn a lot about someone by reading their list like this.
Have you ever made a list?