I’m single during the holidays…again.
Let’s not be too hard on ourselves, single girls, here are 4 commonly agreed upon reasons to actually like being single during the holidays…
- We save money by having less gifts to buy.
- We don’t have any awkward family meetings with our partners family
- We get to choose our plans without factoring in anyone else
- We get so play smoochy under the mistletoe.
|No idea who to give credit to for this awesome image.|
- I actually enjoy putting thought and effort into giving gifts to someone special, who wouldn’t? Tis’ the season of giving!
- I love family atmospheres, even if they are a bit quirky. Since my family is all separated, some are here, some are there, I like to wear pink underwear, it’s really nice to be a part of family traditions and gatherings.
- So what if I get to choose my plans alone, I’ll also be showing up to these places alone, leaving alone, and socializing alone, with all the smoochy faced couples who are all warm and fuzzy over the holiday season while they try to convince me that being single isn’t so bad.
- I don’t want to play smoochy under the mistletoe, the chances of me finding one potential kissable guy at a gathering is slim enough let alone multiple ones so I sure as shat don’t wanna be kissing them all for the pure fun of it..