Thank you, CassandrazCorner for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
It was a very wonderful surprise and now that I’m back from my trip (I went to my cousin’s gorgeous wedding…pics to come later) I am delighted to take part in this and pass it on!
- Include this award log in either your acceptance post or somewhere in your acceptance.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Pass the award onto 10-12 deserving bloggers.
- Add a link on your post to all the talented winners and comment on their page to let them know they’ve deemed amazing.
- Thank the brilliant soul that recognized your talent and bestowed this wonderful award on you…and of course link back to them as well!
- What would you most like to change about yourself? I think we should embrace ourselves as is to truly love ourselves but if I had to pick something it would be that I suffer from depression. I would change that in a heartbeat if I could.
- What is your theme song? Ok…this took me forever and although I’m sure we all could pick numerous theme songs for ourselves, I picked this one:
- One part of your life (memory, action, etc) that you wish you could surgically remove? My parents divorce.
- What generation do you wish you had been apart of? Maybe the 60’s, every generation has their problems so I’m not sure.
- What was your favorite childhood toy? I loved my popple! I really loved my dollhouse as well.
- What is your favorite house cleaning chore? Disinfecting (doorknobs, handles, etc.)
- Do you twitter? I sure do, find me here GirlfriendShoes
- Any goals? I have lots! Foremost, I’d like to find my place in this world, practice what I’m passionate about and try to make a difference somehow.
- Do you drink Margaritas all the time? lol, no I don’t drink them at all.
- What is the ugliest car you have ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in? I have only had two cars really and both were okay.