- I am a twin.
- I love my cat more than any words could ever describe and almost die over her cuteness daily.
- I have chronic depression.
- I wish I could save the world.
- I get overly excited about anything soft and fluffy.
- I drink coffee all day long.
- I want to fall in love.
- I love watching Dr. Phil, I think he makes so much sense.
- I hope to one day write a novel.
- I wish I could fly.
- I love sunshine and hot summer days and really dislike winter.
1. Are you in a job that you truly enjoy? I am just starting a new Job in the financial services industry. I was a financial advisor and now I’m expanding to insurance and yes, I do enjoy it.
2. Do you blog for fun? Or do people and life irritate you that much you need to get it out somewhere? Mostly for fun although I do rant now and then.
3. If you could do any job in the world what would it be? An image consultant. How fun and easy would that be.
4. If you were a lion? No I’m kidding, I hate those types of questions because I can’t answer them because I think they are silly. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be? Oh my goodness, I’m not sure. I mainly read true crime and I wouldn’t want to be any of those people!
5. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity? Both, it’s always quality when spending time with those you love but quantity just makes it that much better.
6. When choosing an outfit, do you buy it based on shoes you have or the purse you plan on buying with it? I would have to go with shoes. I’m bad for not matching my purses to my outfits.
7. Do you have the amount of children you wanted or did you want more/less? I have no children but hope to have one.
8. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another? A veterinarian. I realized I don’t have the stomach and didn’t have the means to get the education.
9. Which chore do you dislike doing the most? Dishes.
10. If you had a favourite sport what would it be? To play would be volleyball, I always thought that was lots of fun.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live? Some place tropical. Hawaii maybe.
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- What is your favorite song and why?
- What is one of your worst habits?
- What do you value most about your friends?
- Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
- Are you truly happy with your life?
- What is your favorite television show?
- In your opinion what is the best way to spend a day off?
- If you could be anyone for a day who would you want to be?
- Which social cause do you personally feel strongest about?
- Liesl at Pretty Random Things
- Nikki at Home Spun Journey
- MamaTink @ Mamatink’s Tinkerings
- Leslie @ Sugar Sweet Sarcasm
- Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird