5 Reasons I joined the Ultimate Blog Challenge!
I came across the Ultimate Blog Challenge and right away I thought to myself, “hmm, this can’t possibly hurt to join this” so I signed up and away we go. Today is day 1!
These are some reasons that this challenge will be beneficial for us all:
- Practice. Writing something every day for a month will help with brainstorming post ideas, writing posts, getting into a routine and will keep your blog fresh
- Exposure for your blog. Introducing your blog to the other challengers and different audiences
- Exposure TO other blogs. Finding other great blogs and bloggers to read, connect with and possibly even learn from
- Spice. Doing something different for your blog and adding some excitement
- Ideas. This will keep our minds fresh of new ideas for our blogs and new ways to make connections
No doubt this is kind of exciting. I’m pumped. It will be a challenge though (as the title implies). A new post every single day for a whole month. Yeehaw!
Some things I plan to be posting about are:
- More affirmations and positive thinking
- many more journal writing prompts (which also could be blog post ideas)
- self love and self esteem
- blogging resources
- finding your passion in life
I will be bouncing around the other blogs who joined the ultimate blog challenge and no doubt will find some other great ideas.
Have you joined? What’s stopping ya? Let’s give each other some encouragement and boost our blogs while we rock our blogging brains.
Well, I’d love to stay and chat but I have some posts to get working on! 🙂
To find out more about the Ultimate Blog Challenge check out the FAQ page and see if you’re into joining up!